Request PX Didactic Services:
With a few clicks and a little information about your needs, soon you will be connected with a PX Didactic educator or trainer. After you submit the needs form, you will be contacted by a pxd educator. He or she will meet you at a public building nearby (ex. libraries, your business office, town halls, schools, community centers, cafés & bistros) or via online classrooms. We usually reserve online learning for those who can not easily get outdoors.
Our “Learner Service Plan”
On a free-will donation basis only, PX Didactic aims to provide all of its learners with the best educational materials, methods and needs-based resources available. We do this in the following ways:
- PXD educators undergo a thorough background check and interview process for employment.
- All PXD educators agree to uphold the PX Didactic mission statement and company values statement.
- PXD travels to a public venue or business office near you and is most usually someone from your community.
- PXD takes good care of its educators, so that PXD educators can give good care to learners.
- PXD educators are being continually trained and educated themselves, especially in their areas of expertise and interest, so that learners can benefit all the more.
- PXD educators are rewarded (above their normal pay) and proportionate to their learner load & rate of learner success stories. That yields highly motivated educators.
- PXD seeks to mentor learners, not just teach.